If you are interested in booking the live band to play please fill out the form below.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Folk Hogan is a live band from Salt Lake City, UT
For Booking inquiries please fill out the form.
Folk Hogan is for hire. If you’d like to book us check out our links below and fill out this form and we will get back to you very soon!
Stage Plot with Input List
To download right-click (option-click Mac) on the image and choose “Save”
Frequent Asked Questions about Booking the Live Band
1. What is the process of hiring a live band? Each event that we play is a little different. We have played everything from Full Production Music Festivals to Acoustic Gigs on the street. When discussing the type of event you have we start looking at factors like audience, budget, and location. We can provide information like a band Bio, photos, and Videos to help asses if the live band is appropriate for your event. Once an agreement has been made via email we will confirm that the event is officially booked.
2. How far in advance should I book a live band? Generally 1 to 3 months in advance. For Saint Patick’s Day season and holiday parties, 6 to 12 months is a good guide line. As with most things, the sooner the better. Waiting longer generally means that fewer live band members will be available. However, last minute situations do arise, and we will do our best to accommodate.
3. Why choose FOLK HOGAN?
We are interesting, fun, and lively. We have fun playing and performing and you will have fun having us at your event. We have over 150 gigs under our belt and know the ins and outs of performing at your unique event. We are seasoned with like 11 Secret Herbs And Spices that will make you addicted to our music.
4. What is Sound/PA system? Do i need it and how do i get it?
This refers to the sound system (and often lights) needed for a live band to perform a show. Sometimes our live band can bring our own sound systems, and if not we have an extensive network of sound production companies we can arrange for your show. Let us know what your have available and the size of the venue and we can accommodate.
5. What regions does FOLK HOGAN serve?
We typically arrange shows in the West Cost with a large concentration of Utah and surrounding states. While the bands Dragon is fired up to fly across the country to provide you entertainment, let us know about your specific event.
6. How much does the band cost?
We’ve worked with different sized events and budgets. From opening up for national acts and playing for national brands to private BBQs and events. The actual price depends on a number of factors such as the date of the event, duration of performance, location, travel, and production requirements.
7. What if I Still have questions?
We’re here to help! send us a message!